Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.

So, something like 9 months ago, I came to the realization that I'd been waiting for something to happen that would define my life. Then I realized that this waiting wasn't getting me anywhere I was trying to go. Thats when I decided to do something about it.

With some helpful coaxing, I decided that I would move to Seattle, become a chef, work in a kitchen, and enjoy what I do for a living.

Fast forward to today. Its a beautiful day here in Seattle. I just signed a lease, and payed rent with my own cash. If you gander over to the left you'll see me in a Anthony's chef's jacket, at work, in a kitchen.

So, like, I did it. Throughly. I just wanted to point out that all of that hit me about an hour ago, and I'm feeling pretty fucking good about it.
I rule.

3 comments:

Karen said...

You do rule. You should feel good about yourself. And you look damn good in that jacket :)

John said...

Hell yeah, well done!

Unknown said...

Congrats homie!! Good Work!! lol