Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fishing Adventure

John and I went on a Fishing Adventure today. No fish and sun burnt, I returned home rejuvinated. It's been absolutely beautiful for about 3 days and man did I need it. The news guy is freaking out about the heatwave. I'm only starting to roll my sleeves up. Where is 85 degrees a heatwave if not heaven? There was also alot of nature to enjoy along the way and I got some good pics. Check them out on Flickr.

After that we went to the University District Street Fair. Graham I got some pics for you, along with a good vid suitable for everyone. Check it out here:
Capoeira!
Jugglers!

Saturday night ended perfectly as well. I almost fell(pushed?) off a pier, but even that would have been worth it.

PeAcE!

3 comments:

Alece K. said...

Wow, great fishing pictures! How's the sunburn?

|3rad said...

Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be thankfully. Maybe now I can work on the tan...

Unknown said...

nice pictures jones, be prepared im going to embark on my "forrest gump" esque cross country journey to seatle, so you betta put me up cuz im broke, holla!!! rep b-more! throw ya signs up!
-sam jones bitch