Friday, May 16, 2008

Its a hardknock life


























FUCK CHEESECAKE FACTORY. Now thats out of the way. Long story short, no call back. Oh well. The hunt continues. Monday brought with it the acquisition of a King County Food Handlers License. W00t! Now maybe I can get some kitchen work in. My spot lacks an actual kitchen, and I was really starting to jones for real meal. I busted out the fro-man and got grillin. Pic available.

Also, allergies. Previously what was a mild inconvenience is now a painful headache. Literally. It has attacked me like smallpox infested firewater to the native population. I just was not prepared.

Hey Mom, happy mothers day!


New Albums - Portishead, NIN and Bad Brains
New Music - Does it Offend You? Yeah! and Iron and Wine
Check'em out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Pic Brad!!!

|3rad said...

thanks

I'm the red head terminator