Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drunk in the Airport

Well, It would only make sense to start this damn thing from the beginning, right? Here I am in the airport, 9am, getting pissed. One last hurrah for B-more? More likely the airport WiFi was jacked and I got bored.

On a side note, this is some micro brew from somewhere in the airport. It may have jet fuel in it. Accidentally or no, it was good. The third one was even better.

From here it's 2 hours to Atlanta, Ga, then 5 hours to Seattle, WA. The Atlanta flight was uneventful. The Atlanta to Seattle flight is another story. Of course I'm seated next to the only whale on the plane who decided that it would be ok to have her 2 year old sit on her lap. I was very understanding of the situation until he violently slapped my OJ (for the 4th time) and a drop landed on my laptop. Naturally I calmly explained to the woman to get her Satan spawn of my lap, and that if your lap is already larger than your 2 year old child, you can't possibly have space for him as well. From there on the flight was awkward, and though no one said so, the other passengers were in total agreement.

Also there was a plane wide trivia game built into everyone's seat and I ran the table on those fools.

No comments: